Friday, November 18, 2011

Waiting...

The last week or so there has not been much to post about around the shop. My wheels and hubs are off getting plated, I can't do anything else until the bike is a roller. Mean while, Lock and I have been working extensively on a few business proposals. Stay tuned in the next few weeks to see if it all pans out. It is starting to get cold on the East Coast and I don't like it, it reminds me too much of home back in the Midwest. I am ready for winter to come and go, the faster the better. I will be going back home for a few weeks over Christmas, hopefully I can post a picture of a roller before I get on a plane. It is all on the other guys at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kully! This is your Mom. I finally figured out how to post things on your website. Waiting for parts. That's a bummer. Am anxious for you to get home for a visit. Hope all is going well. Thinking about putting up the village today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete